Vermont Health Administration Degree Programs
In Vermont, the future appears to be great for healthcare managers. According to O*Net, medical managers in Vermont may enjoy a 20% boost in demand through the year 2022. The average salary for a professional in this field is $92,500 per year, which is in line with national averages (O*Net, 2015).
Are you ready to commit yourself to the healthcare industry? If you are, healthcare administration programs in Vermont are ready to help you get there.
Job Growth for Health Administrators in Vermont
According to the Vermont Department of Labor, healthcare administrators demand will grow to 20% between the years 2012 through 2020, with an even slightly higher increase for the Southern part of the state.
Data from 2012 showed ambulatory medical facilities were employers for 28% of health administrators within the state. This was easily the single greatest source of employment for the industry in Vermont. 23% were hospital employees, 12% worked in nursing homes and/or residential facilities, along with the remaining 7% being federal or state employees working in government positions.
2020 Medical and Health Services Manager Estimated Job Openings
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Associate of Science - Health Care Administration(online)
- Associate of Science in Health Care Administration(online)
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Administration(online)
- M.S. in Health Care Informatics(online)
- DBA - Health Care Administration(online)
- PhD - Gerontology(online)
- PhD - Health Care Admininstration(online)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences(online)
- Doctor of Health Administration(online)